WM Home

Wiltshire Money News

News

 Wiltshire Money Forum -  September 2018

Thank you to all those who attended the event.  The event was attend by approx 54 delegates.  You can find the presentations here.

Job Opportunity

LIAISE Officer – England Illegal Money Lending Team

£34,106 - £41,846

Fixed Term until 31/03/2020

Working 36.50 Hours per Week

Location – Head Quarters Birmingham or working from home, with National Coverage and Agile Working

For more information click here

Mailing List

The recent changes with GDPR has meant that our mailing list has been reduced.  Below are some of the good reasons to join our mailing list.

  • You will receive a monthly EBulletin containing helpful information and links
  • Be the first to hear about our forum, training and events being offered
  • Access to important updates about other services in Wiltshire

We don't want you missing out, so if you forgot to sign back up or are new to Wiltshire Money, you can join our mailing list by clicking here and filling in the very short form.

Wiltshire Money - Financial Inclusion for Families 2018

Thank you to all those who attended these events across the county. We had a great attendance of around 137 delegates. 84% of delegates said they would go on to use the information given to them and the other 16% said they would probably use the information. You can find the presentations and referral form here.

Wiltshire Money Forum - 7th March 2018

Thank you to all those who attended the event.  The event was attend by approx 46 delegates and 100% of the delegates said they would go on to use the information supplied at the event.  You can find the presentations here

 

Wiltshire Money Forum - 6th December 2017

Thank you to all those who attended the event.  The event was attend by approx 58 delegates and 100% of the delegates said they would go on to use the information supplied at the event.  You can find the presentations here

If you do not currently receive events information or bulletins from Wiltshire Money and would like to be added to our mailing list then please contact us: 

We have updated our Helpful Resources page

We have added a banking section which will be updated with more information as and when received.  You can view the update here.

Wiltshire Money Annual Review 2016-17

You can view our Annual Review here. Please share with your organisation and we look forward to your continued engagement throughout 2017-18.

Wiltshire Money Forum - 13th September 2017

Thank you to all those who attended the event.

You can find the presentations and resources here

If you do not currently receive events information or bulletins from Wiltshire Money and would like to be added to our mailing list then please contact us: 

 

 

~ The Universal Credit Full Service dates for Wiltshire are:

   24th May     Chippenham
   7th June      Salisbury
   12th July     Devizes & Trowbridge

 ~ Wiltshire Money is delighted to announce we were successful with our funding bid to the Illegal Money Lending Team - "Your Choice Wiltshire 2016" project. We would like to say a huge Thank You to everyone who voted for us! More details about this event to follow in the New Year!

 

~ Angus Macpherson, the Police and Crime Commissioner for Wiltshire and Swindon, was in the audience for the Wiltshire Money presentation to the Domestic Abuse Forum last month. He has written a blog about the benefit cap. What he is saying is very interesting!

 To read the blog click here.

 ~ To see information on current and future events along with job advertisements please visit the Shout out page by clicking here.

 

Wiltshire Money Forum - 15th March 2017

Thank you to all those who attended the event.

You can find the presentations and resources here

If you do not currently receive events information or bulletins from Wiltshire Money and would like to be added to our mailing list then please contact us: