What are the benefits of becoming a member of Wiltshire Money?
Members of Wiltshire Money receive the following benefits:
- Access to subsidised, and sometimes free, training events with opportunities to hear from knowledgeable guest speakers.
- Regular updates, including the Wiltshire Money Newsletter, which covers local, regional and national news and updates related to financial inclusion - including benefits, debt and employment issues.
- The opportunity to submit your own news, updates and events to be included in the Wiltshire Money Newsletter and reach all Wiltshire Money members.
- Eligibility to list your organisation and contact details on the Wiltshire Money Directory to raise your profile and create opportunities for partnerships and collaboration across the Wiltshire Money network.
- An invitation to attend the quarterly Wiltshire Money Forum. The Wiltshire Money Forum is a popular event and a great opportunity for sharing knowledge and networking. Members are invited to share best practice in a variety of areas. These include financial education, increasing financial resilience and sustainable credit arrangements.
- An opportunity to shape the direction of Wiltshire Money and make recommendations for future training opportunities, workstreams and support and impact areas.
- Access to the private Wiltshire Money LinkedIn Group for professional networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities (coming soon!).
Does Wiltshire Money membership cost anything?
There is no charge to become a member of Wiltshire Money. Simply join our mailing list.