Wiltshire Money Training
Wiltshire Money commissions training opportunities on behalf of our members. We offer a combination of free and discounted training sessions throughout the year. Training is delivered by our partners, including the Citizens Advice Wiltshire Training Team, the Surrey Welfare Rights Unit, the Child Poverty Action Group, the Benefits Training Company, PayPlan, and the Welfare Benefits Unit.
Before registering for any paid training opportunities please read the Wiltshire Money Training Cancellation and Substitution Policy.
If you are a training provider please see the Wiltshire Money New Supplier Details page for information about adding Wiltshire Money to your systems.
Wiltshire Money has been awarded a grant from the Wiltshire Community Foundation Cost-of-Living Response Programme. This has allowed us to offer funded training places to small local organisations that meet the criteria outlined below. Please note that there are a limited number of funded places per session and places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis. There will also be a limit on the number of funded places offered per organisation. Once all funded places are allocated subsequent registrations will be added to a waiting list. We will aim to run courses multiple times depending on the level of interest.
In order to be eligible for a funded training place you/your organisation should meet the following criteria:
- Support people who are affected by financial inclusion issues and the cost-of-living
- Be Wiltshire-based and operating at a local level
- Be a small charity or a non-profit Community Interest Company
- If your organisation is a separately constituted local branch of a larger charity, you should not have a financial relationship with their parent organisation or a local authority
- Not be a local authority employee, or a member of an organisation with a financial relationship with a local authority
- Ideally, you should be predominantly volunteer-led, however, this is not a mandatory requirement
- The annual turnover of your organisation should be less than £150k
We will require the recipients of funded places to complete a feedback and evaluation form in order to:
- Measure the extent to which those who attend are able both to apply their knowledge and share it with others in their organisation
- Gather information on the wider impact of the training
Please note that the Wiltshire Money Training Cancellation and Substitution Policy applies to Wiltshire Community Foundation-funded places.