The Wiltshire Money Q2 Forum took place on Tuesday the 17th of May 2022. The theme of the Q2 Forum was: ‘The Cost of Living: Money, Debt and Housing’
Topics and speakers included:
- Benefits and Budgets: Citizens Advice Wiltshire update, benefits changes and response to the Spring Statement - Suzanne Wigmore, Chief Executive Officer, Citizens Advice Wiltshire.
- National Debt Services: the national debt landscape, debt advice and making referrals - Helen Handzel, Sector Liaison Manager, StepChange Debt Charity.
- Illegal Money Lending: stopping loan sharks within local communities - Wendy Loades, Liaison Officer (South West), National Illegal Money Lending Team - England.
- Housing Advice and Homelessness: introduction to Wiltshire Council Housing People Services and service update - Ashley Byers, Service Manager - Housing Advice and Homelessness, Wiltshire Council
- Charis Grants: working with partners to support those in hardship with a utility debt - Anna Wimbley, Sales and Marketing Executive, Charis.
Presentations from the Forum can be seen here.